Feather Edge Boards
Couldn't load pickup availability
We aim to deliver items that are in stock within 1-3 working days from placing your order.
We deliver within 50 miles for our web orders.
Any further please call 01788 522662 to discuss your requirements.
Click and Collect are orders are usually prepared within 4 working hours.
The trade counter is open Mon to Fri 08:00 to 16:30.
We will call you when your order is ready for collection.
- Feather Edge Boards are used for traditional fencing.
- Also known as Close Board Fencing, these boards have been pressure treated green and made from ex 22mm x 125mm timber boards.
- The boards taper from approx 6 - 8mm at the thin end to 11 - 13mm at the thick end.
- A 25mm (1 inch) overlap is typically used when installing - this means you would need 10 boards per linear meter or 3 boards per foot of fencing.
- We stock a range of lengths, 0.9m, 1.2m, 1.5m, 1.65m, 1.8m, 2.4m
- Don't forget to add a base board (gravel board) to the project to prevent these feather edge boards from touching the ground.